Translate

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Some More Prep

I know, I know, more of me talking about how ove been preparing. Well, if you've got a problem, then tell me what else I should blog about, because I can't know what else to babble on about if you don't tell me! 

Last night I went to Walmart with my dad, and I looked at the school supplies. If I haven't said this already, I'm a huge school supply nerd, just for future reference. Anyways, I was very impressed with how they had everything set up and organized. My mom (who has to get school stuff for two other kids, and her 2nd grade classroom as well) buys the regular, 50 cent folders, and the 90 cent notebooks, but I'll buy some of the fancier stuff with my own money. That way, I have the basics, but also some fun supplies. I have a bunch of Ticonderoga pencils (which are the best brand, and nobody will convince me otherwise), and my mom ordered about 72 for her classroom, so I'm good on those. However, there's these mechanical pencils I really like:but they're like $4 a pencil, so obviously I'll be buying those with my own money. I have a really thick canvas backpack that will work well for all the textbooks and extra stuff I'll have in my backpack, but the zipper is broken, so hopefully my dad can fix that. My mom got me some school shirts (my school district has a dress code), but there are a couple more colors I need, plus some more over shirts. 

That's all for today,

-Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment