Translate

Monday, August 17, 2015

School Supplies!

I finally went school supply shopping! Here's a run down of what I, specifically got. (My loot is a bit different than my twin sister's.) 

I got one "fun" notebook, and then I have two red, two yellow, etc. 

I have more folders that I haven't used from previous years, so I'll use some of those too. 

Inside my pencil case I have 12 Ticonderoga pencils, a sharpie highlighter, and a Paper Mate Clearpoint mechanical pencil. 

Fun colored pens, a fine tipped sharpie, and pencil top erasers in the bottom of my pencil case. 

Extra supplies to hang up in my locker- I also have a container of pencil lead, and two spare erasers, but you can't tell in the picture.

Backup pencils because I'm a nerd like that. I also have 48 more in my room haha. 

Sorry that some of the pictures were upside-down, I'm not really sure why that happened. I'm really excited for this upcoming school year, and I hope you all are too. As always, thanks for viewing and tell your friends! 

-Eliza





No comments:

Post a Comment