Translate

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Update

Today I labeled my notebooks and folders by subject, and organized my writing utensils. I have a magnetic pencil holder (scroll down for a picture), my pencil case (again, scroll down for a picture), and a small pocket in my backpack. I'm really excited that, at my high school, you can carry your backpack around with you. Here's my schedule, but only the subjects, obviously. 

1st Period- Band

2nd Period- Pre-IB Advanced Biology

3rd Period- Pre-IB Advanced English 10

4th Period- Pre-IB Spanish 2

5th Period- Drivers Ed (if I qualify, which I'm not totally sure I do, but I'm not positive)

5th Period- Seminar (I have driver's ed Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and seminar Tuesday and Thursday)

6th Period- Pre-IB Geometry

7th Period- Pre-IB Advanced World History

8th Period- Seminar

That's for first quarter, and then second quarter, band and seminar switch. I have band first hour because of marching band season. Otherwise, everything is the same for first and second quarter, aka first semester. 

Then, second semester, only the following classes change. 

1st Period- C3 Foundations (not really sure what that is)

5th Period- Fundamentals of Art and Design

I'm going to try and get a seminar instead of FAD, because I think that would be a better way to use my time. I would also like to get it switched because I don't have a seminar second semester, which could be a problem. 

I have a friend coming over, so I'll do another post when I can. 

-Eliza


No comments:

Post a Comment