Translate

Thursday, April 16, 2015

My One (Okay Two Actually) (No Wait Three) H.S. Experience

Hello All,

Today I'm going to tell you about the the three times I've been in the high school I'm going to. Share your experiences, people= I want this to be a blog people can relate to.

1. Band Concert, 5th Grade. I've played flute since 5th grade, and we had this all-city concert where all the fifth grade band students in the school district went to the high school and played some songs. It was at the high school because it was a big enough space that we could fit everyone and their families, so that's how it went. It was one of my favorite concert I've played in three years, and I remember being astounded at how big the school was. There were so many hallways and lockers, it would've been easy for me to get lost. After the concert, when people were cleaning up and putting the hundreds of chairs away, I went outside the gym where we were playing (but no further away, I was careful) with my brother and one of my friends.

2. Theater Competition, 7th Grade. This was with my ex-boyfriend and another girl he was friends with, and there was a state theater competition at the high school we're all going to. The performances were all over the building, so we ran around quite a lot. That's probably when I learned the most about how the school was laid out, but when you read the next part, you'll realize it wasn't exactly...enough.

3. Talking to Counselors, This Year. One of my best friends, Liz, (I'll talk a lot about Liz and Hannah a lot, so get used to it now.) found out she could get into an advanced class, so we went to talk to the high school counselor to get it all straightened out. When we went there, we weren't sure where to go, so we asked for directions. Thankfully Liz has been there a couple times, because she has two brothers in high school. If she hadn't been there, I would've gotten lost. Everything looked the same, and I just remember being really confused and disoriented. I actually almost went the wrong way, so Liz would've been outside and I would've still be stumbling around, trying to find my way out.

Those are the only three times I've been inside West, what about you? Have you been inside your high school? Tell me about it!

-Eliza

1 comment:

  1. Hey Everybody, Owner Here-

    I went to a different high school, for a debate tournament, but it wasn't West, which is where I'll be going. If you want more info on it though, reply here, and let me know! I could do a post specifically about the debate if you wanted me to, but it's up to you.

    ReplyDelete