Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Things I'm Looking Forward To

Since I did a post about the things I'll be scared of when I start high school, I figured I should do a post about the things I'm looking forward to. I don't know if this will be longer or shorter than the other one, so just read on and we'll both find out. 


  • Starting at a new school. I've done a lot of changing since I started middle school, and now that I've been at the school for three years now, I'm looking forward to a fresh start. None of the teachers know me or my older sister, because she went to East instead of West High, which is where my twin and I will be going. It's a completely fresh start, and for some reason I'm just really looking forward to starting over. 
There aren't that many things actually. I said everything I wanted to in the last post about band, I'm not doing any sports or anything, and I talked about the curriculum in my very first post. I guess I'm kind of looking forward to making new friends, but not really. I mean, I'm perfectly happy with the friends I have right now, but it would be nice to make some new ones. i don't want to get a whole new group of friends, just maybe one or two who are in the same fandoms I am. I'll do a post about the fandoms I'm in another time, and another one about my issues with the popular people. But that's all I have for now, so I'll talk to you later. As always, tell your friends to check about this blog, and comment about what you're looking forward to in high school. If you have something you want me to do a post about, comment, and I'll see what I can do! It has to be related to high school though, but that's pretty much the only limitation I'll place. 

-Eliza 

No comments:

Post a Comment