Translate

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pre 9th Grade Classes

This post is going to be a lot about the classes I am either taking right now, or will be taking in preparation. 

I'm all of the advanced classes (which are basically the 9th grade classes) except for U.S. History, because my schedule is too full with band and ELP. If I were to drop one of those, it would be a different story, but that's not the case, now, is it? So, to even that out, I'll be taking History over the summer. Once 9th grade starts, I'll be all evened out and ready to start my pre-IB classes. If you want to know what IB is, you'll have to scroll ALLLLLLLLL the way down to my very first post. To be honest, right now it's not that far to scroll, but eventually this blog will get to be quite lengthy. 

I'm taking Spanish One, which is another thing offered so we can get the credits we need for college that we might not otherwise get because of, once again, a full schedule. These are really a problem sometimes. It turns out we don't have a placement test like I thought we did, but we do have a final test at the end of the year. They want us to use that to think about if we should go ahead with Spanish Two, or repeat Spanish One. I'm going to study really hard, because having to go to school and stuff an hour early nearly every day (minus a total of four days I, personally haven't been there, but there were some days most of the class didn't show up because of a miscommunication) had better be worth it, or else. 

Wow that really wasn't as much as I thought it would be. I have to go to bed, and I don't have much else to say, so I'm going to sign off. Oh, one last thing; I did this post on my phone with the Blogger app, so I'm still getting used to it. It'll be a bit before I can use it fluently, so if there's any typos or anything, don't point them out TOO harshly. 

-Eliza 

No comments:

Post a Comment